Our Volunteer Examiner Coordinator is Charlie Chirhart, k0sv.
Testing will be from 10am to 1pm in a classroom in the same building. Follow the blue arrows to testing. If you get lost, please ask someone with a w0sv vest.
Testing is $15. If you pass your technician you are able to obtain a free Saint Cloud Amateur Radio Club membership.
Each applicant must have the following:
- An FCC Registration number (FRN). An FRN may be obtained by visiting the FCC at https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/publicHome.do
From this page click on the REGISTER button and follow the instructions to apply for a FRN. You can also use this page to check and see if you already have a FRN. Your social security card would work in place of your FRN.
- Their current license (original copy, Reference Copy or Official Copy, if applicable)
- The original and a copy of any CSCE or other paperwork which will be submitted for credit.
- a government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, CAC),
- a non-government issued photo ID (e.g. student ID),
- a non-photo ID (e. g. birth certificate).